The RRROCA Reporter is the official newsletter for the communities of Rocky Ridge and Royal Oak, reporting important news, upcoming events, and other local information to residents on a monthly basis (except August). It is also an excellent opportunity for businesses to connect with local customers via paid advertising.
Mind’s Design, our publisher, is locally owned and operated. Advertising keeps our newsletter free, which means we can keep publishing it! Please contact Mind’s Design at email@example.com for information on advertising opportunities and rates.
For information on partnering with RRROCA, please click here.
If you are interested in having a photo or article published in the RRROCA Reporter, please see the Submission Guidelines located on this page. To submit your photo or article, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent publications of the RRROCA Reporter are shown below, in .pdf format.
Click here to view past issues of RRROCA Newsletters
2019 Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View Issues
2018 RRROCA Reporter Issues
2017 RRROCA Reporter Issues
RRROCA Reporter Editorial Policy
All content submitted must be family-friendly and related to issues, events, or information that is pertinent to members of our community.
- Content must be submitted by the 8th of the month to be considered for publication in next month’s issue; and
- Advertising must be submitted by the 15th of the month for publication in next month’s issue (please contact email@example.com for advertising inquiries).
- Under 500 words in length;
- Non-partisan: no political messages;
- Non-fiction: no creative writing, short stories, or poetry;
- Free of grammar and spelling errors (as much as possible); and
- Free of advertising or promotion of any business or product (no advertorials!).
- High-quality JPEGs (300dpi or greater); and
- Free to share, use, and modify, with or without a Creative Commons license, if submitted as part of an article.
Articles should be:
Photos and images should be:
Please note that the submission of any article or photograph does not guarantee that it will be published. All written submissions will be proofread and edited for both length and correctness by the newsletter Editor.
RRROCA Reporter (Digital Edition)
To receive our newsletter on your phone or tablet, we invite you to download the Mind’s Design Mobile App!
Mind’s Design monthly community newsletters are available in print and NOW on your mobile device!
The “Mind’s Design” App is available for download on the App store for your iPhone or iPad, on Google Play for your Android, and through Amazon Apps for your Kindle Fire. Get your community news delivered to your door and your mobile device! Mind’s Design – keeping you connected to your community since 2004.