As of January 2019, the RRRO View became the official newsletter for the communities of Rocky Ridge and Royal Oak, reporting important news, upcoming events, and other local information to residents on a monthly basis. It is also an excellent opportunity for businesses to connect with local customers via paid advertising.
Suburban Journals Publishing, is locally owned and operated. Advertising keeps our newsletter free, which means we can keep publishing it! Please visit Suburban Journals website for information on advertising opportunities and rates.
For information on partnering with RRROCA, please click here.
If you are interested in having a photo or article published in the RRROCA Reporter, please see the Submission Guidelines located on this page. To submit your photo or article, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent publications of the RRROCA newsletter are available in PDF format and listed below.
2020 – Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View Issues
2019 – Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View Issues
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View December 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View November 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View October 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View September 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View August 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View July 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View June 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View May 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View April 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View March 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View February 2019
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak View January 2019
2018 – RRROCA Reporter Issues
RRROCA Reporter December 2018
RRROCA Reporter November 2018
RRROCA Reporter October 2018
RRROCA Reporter September 2018
RRROCA Reporter June 2018
RRROCA Reporter May 2018
RRROCA Reporter April 2018
RRROCA Reporter March 2018
RRROCA Reporter February 2018
RRROCA Reporter January 2018
2017 – RRROCA Reporter Issues
RRROCA Reporter December 2017
RRROCA Reporter November 2017
RRROCA Reporter October 2017
RRROCA Reporter September 2017
RRROCA Reporter Summer 2017
RRROCA Reporter June 2017
RRROCA Reporter May 2017
RRROCA Reporter April 2017
RRROCA Reporter March 2017
RRROCA Reporter February 2017
RRROCA Reporter January 2017
Older Newsletter Issues
RRRO View Editorial Policy
All content submitted must be family-friendly and related to issues, events, or information that is pertinent to members of our community.
- Content must be submitted by the 8th of the month to be considered for publication in next month’s issue; and
- Advertising must be submitted by the 15th of the month for publication in next month’s issue (please visit Suburban Journals website for advertising inquiries).
Articles should be:
- Under 500 words in length;
- Non-partisan: no political messages;
- Non-fiction: no creative writing, short stories, or poetry;
- Free of grammar and spelling errors (as much as possible); and
- Free of advertising or promotion of any business or product (no advertorials!).
Photos and images should be:
- High-quality JPEGs (300dpi or greater),
- Free to share, use, and modify, with or without a Creative Commons license, if submitted as part of an article.
Please note that the submission of any article or photograph does not guarantee that it will be published. All written submissions will be proofread and edited for both length and correctness by the newsletter Editor.