Welcome to the
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak Community Association!
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak Community Association is a small group of volunteers who
meet regularly and work constantly to:
- tackle and fix residents’ concerns
- review and adjust development applications
- watch out for environmental concerns
- year-round operation and maintenance of RRROCA park
- run children and community based programs
- provide insurance for supported sport and area usage activities
- communicate area and city issues to the residents
- represent the community to the outside world
- communicate with the Ward 1 Councillors, the Member of the Legislature of Alberta,
and with the Member of Parliament.
Please note that the City communicates overall area issues directly with the Community Association and does not necessarily recognize residents associations as the “voice” of the people.
Yahoo! – 10th Annual Community Stampede Breakfast
Over 4000 guests expected!
Bring in your family to RRROCA’s 2018 Signature Event!
Date: Saturday July 7th, 2018
Time: 8 am – 11 am
Where: The parking lot of the North West Family Church – 10307 Eamon Rd NW – by the Tuscany C-Train station
Hosted by: RRROCA (Rocky Ridge Royal Oak Community Association) and NWFC (North West Family Church)
Entertainment by: Jack Jackson Band
There will be loads of fun for the whole family. Enjoy a serving of pancakes or sausages and listen to the live western music, maybe try a few dancing steps. Take a shot at the family photo booth. Kids can have fun at the Kiddie Coral, can get a ride on the bouncy castles, or engage the mascots, or participate in the clown balloon contest.
We’ll use compostable food ware to make the event 100% green. Wear your best western gear and join us! Mark your calendar for Saturday, July 7th, 2018 between 8 am to 11 am.
Sponsors: RRROCA NWFC