Welcome to the
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak Community Association!
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak Community Association is a small group of volunteers who
meet regularly and work constantly to:
- tackle and fix residents’ concerns
- review and adjust development applications
- watch out for environmental concerns
- run children and community based programs
- provide insurance for supported sport and area usage activities
- communicate area and city issues to the residents
- represent the community to the outside world
- communicate with the Ward 1 and 2 Councillors, the Member of the Legislature of Alberta,
and with the Member of Parliament.
Please note that the City communicates overall area issues directly with the Community Association and does not necessarily recognize residents associations as the “voice” of the people.
Notice of AGM
Date: Monday, November 27, 2017
Location: The Royal Vista Multi-Use Facility
Download the AGM Agenda HERE
At this AGM meeting, we will conduct board business such as vote on our new ByLaws (review our draft HERE) and elect our 2018 Board of Directors.
If you would like to attend, kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org